Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Woman for All Seasons

There are four letters that make my heart skip a beat when put together.
S- A- L- E! I was busy running around town, going to client calls for work today but couldn't resist the temptation to "window shop" along the way. Why the hell did my meeting have to be at the Landmark, home of Tod's, Bottega Venetta, Jimmy Choo and Harvey Nichols? Aargh! Not, now when I am broke!

Retailers are desperate to make a sale nowadays, the discounts are astounding at 50% off! It would be crazy for one not to buy anything at this time! Who cares if it the stuff are from the spring/summer collection? I was drooling when I saw this camel bag at Anya Hindmarch. How I wish I can get my commission already. Sob, sob, sob! Won't get it til next month. I can feel the next 2 weeks will be the longest period of my life, waiting for payday. That's why they say patience is a virtue. I'm not the most patient person on earth.

I didn't dare pass by Lane Crawford's sale so as not to depress myself more. Good thing my meeting with Gucci is at their office and not their store. I have also steered clear of any meeting near any Prada shop so as not to go ballistic. I need my sanity.

My future dilemma? When I get my paycheck, should I buy a discounted spring/summer bag at half price or should I go for a bag from the fall collection? Tough choice! I think the answer would be to get the former, plus the latter but from a medium-price ranged brand and enjoy the best of both worlds!

If you have not yet seen what's in stores this Fall, here's giving you a sneak peek...

Prada (would definitely want a red/burgundy bag for fall)

Rebecca Minkoff (finally, the hobo I've been looking for!)


Burberry (great with trench coats)

Dolce and Gabbana (love the doctor's bag shape)


Fendi (perfect for work and red stilettos)



Tod's (their satin bags are delish, I've been lusting for one in another shape)


Christian Louboutin (would be great to have shades of gray in my closet)

No comments:

Post a Comment