Saturday, June 13, 2009

Need Some Spanx?


At the baby shower I attended 2 weeks ago, we talked about girdles. Eeks! I never thought I would have to wear one before. But with my post-pregnancy body, I think I need to get one pronto. Good thing, my friend told me about Spanx, the greatest invention made for women. She even mentioned that even Hollywood celebs wear them. (Don't be fooled, these hotsy women are not always as sexy as you think!) There was an article in Vogue that says this underwear trims your body one size smaller, just like liposuction! Wow! This is definitely a must-have.

Spanx should be available in Hong Kong, perhaps at Lane Crawford (I just heard it's their sale this weekend, uhoh, I better refrain from going to the danger zone)? I have to get my hands on their body shaper now so I can wear nice dresses again and hide my bulging waist (especially after eating all that fried noodles and barbeque from the birthday party today).

What about you, do you feel like getting a little spanxing? Just make sure the lights are dim when you strip off these granny girdles... eeks!

1 comment: