Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pool Parties

Aww... my daughter has a cold again and this was after I took her to the pool last Sunday. This is the third time it happened so now I'm scared about taking her swimming now. Not good! I don't want her to end up not knowing how to swim like her ignorant mother. And it's such a waste to not use the 3 new rashguards my Mom sent. Don't ask why she got three of the same kind, I probably got my shopping habits from her!

It's been really humid for the last few days, that I thought about diving into the pool after walking home from work last night. And then I ended up getting lazy, after eating hubby's yummy bolognese (it's to die for) for dinner. Anyway, it's the thought that counts! Now, do you understand why I haven't lost any weight?

Was surfing when I woke up this morning. In between playing with Kooka, my new pet in Pet Society (I tell you it's addicting), I found some nice lounge suits that baby can wear by the pool. Okay, she can't go swimming again but that doesn't mean she can't walk around in a nice suit and wade in the pool. That's how I'm like anyway, when I go to the beach.

I know baby is too young for leopard prints but isn't this suit so pretty? I wonder if they have it in her size.


With matching slippers from Kate Mack...


These alligator shaped goggles are too cute. Now, this she needs to wear in the water or else she would look silly.


And when done "wading," she can wear a cover-up and drink some iced tea (while her mom has a mojito, yum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment