Saturday, June 20, 2009

On Pins and Needles

Oh no! I totally forgot about my daughter's vaccination. Last time I brought her to the clinic, the doctor said she can't have it because she was sick. Now that she's got a cold, I don't think it's a good idea. I better include these things in my diary or else, I'll really forget! Especially now that I'm busy organizing another event (tell you about it in my next post).

I'm lucky my daughter is pretty brave when it comes to needles. Of course she cries, but it doesn't last long. She never had fever (knock on wood) after so I'm happy about that too.

For kids who go ballistic when getting their vaccination, there's a cute lil invention made just for them, the Buzzy! This suppresses the pain when it vibrates and makes children more comfortable about needles. The Law of Distraction comes to use. What a cool gadget! (maybe I can use it too... for other things...)

No comments:

Post a Comment