Sunday, June 21, 2009

Something Up Your Sleeve?



Have I told you about the day I hurt my back? I sprained it so bad just by carrying my Macbook (and my daughter at her Kindermusik class) one day that I was not able to work. I guess it also doesn't help that I have a bad posture, mild scoliosis and am always on the computer (my hubby is complaining all the time).

Now, there's the reason why there's such a thing as laptop bags! I didn't like the laptop bag provided by the office so I just placed the Mac inside my Longchamp bag. I guess it wasn't sturdy enough to carry something so heavy so it ended up hurting my shoulders and back. Ah, the woes of being fashionable and trendy, something always has to give (either our feet, back, or wallets!).

So, while surfing for bags (which is an everyday habit by the way), I chanced upon a laptop sleeve/bag that looks really cool and fashionable. It helps that it's also designed by favorite, Rebecca Minkoff. I love the ostrich skin material and the color is both great for spring and fall (I just hope it doesn't hurt my back again since the straps are thin) . Hmm, I just spoke to my Mom and aunts this morning and they are already planning their vacation in Hong Kong this December. Might be good to ask for them to buy this as a birthday present for moi (my birthday is in December)! Question is can my back wait for another 6 months? Oh well, there's always DHL!

No comments:

Post a Comment