Monday, June 1, 2009

In the Bag

I'm both happy and stressed that I closed the deal with Giorgio Armani yesterday. I am quite near my target now so I am already thinking of getting a bag (I so deserve it) but also half-nervous and half-excited that I will organize their party.... not a month from now... not a week from now... but tomorrow! Talk about last-minute. Anyway, I can't complain since this is gonna be good for us. I just have to focus on what I want to buy so that I keep bagging these accounts and receive a hefty amount of commission (yeah right).

I saw my friend last weekend and she was carrying the new Prada hobo. I noticed the same bag too worn by a woman in the lift of our building. Hmm... I don't remember seeing it in the stores. Tried searching the net and couldn't see it too. Oh well, I can't buy the same bag anyway so these are other bags I am lusting for...

Since I won't probably get my commission right away and I am so loco for hobo now, maybe I could get more affordable bags from Botkier and Rebecca Minkoff. I am liking the almond/tan shades...




After going to the private sale of Givenchy, I am frustrated I don't have a Givenchy bag. I don't want to be like everyone and get the nightingale, so I am liking these two.




And, last but not the least, the oh so nice white Prada bags worn by the first girl and the third girl from left. My friend's bag is black anyway so maybe she won't mind if I get white?



I actually never used to like hobos because I felt this style is for Moms. Well, guess what I am a Mom already and it's just so convenient to have a big slouchy bag where you can just throw everything in. First, I thought the messenger bag or tote was my best bet since I was with baby 24/7 and have to carry my bag while pushing the pram. Next I was dreaming of getting a structured doctor or boxy bag since I started working. Good thing, I didn't buy any of those. The hobo bag just suits my current lifestyle and since I have yet to lose weight, I think this bag looks good for bigger- sized women, like how a clutch looks good on tall and slim girls. Sigh!

At least I am inspired now to work even harder. In that case, talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment