Monday, June 22, 2009

French Dressing


I can't believe it's Monday already! I could always use another day for the weekend so I can really relax. As usual, the highlight of my weekend is going to the mall. Bought some educational DVDs for baby (bummed that the other one doesn't work on our player) and resisted to go shopping for myself (whew, that was hard). My hubby did not want to celebrate Father's day out so we just had our lovely meal at home. Now, I'm bloated again after pigging out on a Sunday! Ugh!

This week is gonna be crazy at work. I've got tons of stuff to do (new magazine, handover of some magazines to a new agency, and my wine tasting event). My week is crazy jampacked, I hope I still have at least lunch or dinner to spend with my friend coming over to Hong Kong.

I mentioned (in my former post) about this event that I am organizing that's been occupying most of my time recently. I'm actually happy that it's finally coming to fruition very soon. I have only 2 1/2 weeks left. Ack! What I like about it is it's theme- French Boudoir... Glamour! As always, I'm wondering what to wear that night. Should I go for a hat (tribute to Coco by Chanel which I haven't watched by) or gloves (too humid to wear that, don't want sweaty hands) or simply lingerie (I think it would be embarrassing showing off some skin especially after how I have been eating lately)?

For those who have time on the 9th of July, that's a Thursday, please let me know if you can make it to a French rendezvous for some wine and cheese pairing, risque jewelry, and a sexy lingerie fashion show at the designer furniture shop, Louvre Gallery. Ooh la la!

No comments:

Post a Comment