Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another Year Older


Oh no! I've been too busy with work that I forgot to make plans for hubby's birthday tomorrow. Poor guy! If I am not too busy with baby, I'm busy organizing a wine tasting event or doing a photoshoot. When he calls me during the day, I have to hang up cause I cannot talk long on the phone. When he asks me for some help for his website, I can only give minimal advice and then my mind drifts again to other things I need to do. Most husbands suffer of lack of attention after the baby is born, and I think he is one of them.

And since, he is turning 36 tomorrow. Hope I got that right! I guess I owe it to him to have a happy birthday. Plus, it's also father's day on Sunday so that calls for a double celebration. Good thing we are also going to a lingerie themed party on Saturday night so he can just celebrate with our friends there.

Now, I know I always post about what he can give me for mother's day, for delivering the baby, or just because I want something. Now, I have to think what can I give the man I fell in love with.

I have these in mind:

1. Gym membership- Unfortunately, since we got together both of us have gained tremendous weight, no one can recognize us anymore.

2. Pair of jeans- I've seen his jeans ripped and sewn and ripped and sewn, maybe he just needs a new one.

3. Shirts- Men can never get enough shirts, especially for work. Good thing he doesn't need to wear a tie all the time.

I think I'll probably just go shopping with him and take him out to a nice resto tomorrow. Perhaps at Lawry's Prime Rib or his fave Lobster Bar at the Island Shang-ri la (that's where we ate for his and my birthday last year)? And probably end it with a hot, steamy night in bed? Haha not!

No comments:

Post a Comment