Friday, June 12, 2009

Mini Me

I'm so happy my daughter got a haircut (it's growing fast actually, she might need another one in a month's time). Now she looks great wearing dresses and it's more fun dressing her up. I'm so lucky my Mom and sister -in-law always sends her clothes from babyGap. I just love their stuff! In fact, this time I want a chambray dress and denim skirt from there.


Speaking of babyGap, news just came out that Stella Mccartney is designing their latest collection. I can't wait to see her designs for baby girls. And maybe she has some nice pieces for me too! Now, my daughter and I can wear clothes by the same designer. Oh no! I am turning into those "Stepford Wives" moms who wear the same clothes as their daughters'. I guess it would be nice to have the same dress (or two) but I think it would be too much if our whole wardrobe is identical.

My friend just told me about this brand in Manila, called Katricewear which sells matching clothes for mothers and daughters. (Wait a minute, isn't my friend single? Why is she shopping there?) Anyway, I just checked their mutiply site and some stuff are pretty cool...

The long chiffon dresses are perfect for summer but they are already sold out...



These kimono tops look great over jeans... makes me want to go to Tokyo!



Hmm, isn't my friend coming again after two weeks? Or should I plan that trip to Manila again? My hair is definitely up for another rebond treatment. Maybe I should get the same haircut as my daughter's too. Not!

2 comments:

  1. buy online and ask acky to bring it here haha

    go for that haircut, karrie! oh di ba, sounds like katie! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete