Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Color Purple

My friend is totally gonna hate me now. She emails me whenever I post bags on my blog because she ends up wanting one. There's only one reason why I do this, cause I want one myself. Where's my genie in a bottle? Don't think I can ask hubby to get me one on father's day! Hmph.

Seems like purple is the color for fall. Wait, wasn't it also the color last spring? Who cares, they match my daughter's crocs! These bags look yummy! Just make sure you don't wear purple clothes or else you'll end up looking like Grimace!

Oh Prada! I wish you were mine...


This Mimi bag from CC Skye is not bad at all... (wait til you see it in black and cream)


Fendi with a gold chain? Hmm not sure about that.


And Bottega Venetta, my darling, you'll be mine one day...


To my friend reading this, don't hate me! Just find yourself a boyfriend that can get you one of these (and one for me too!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment