Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tent-alizing!

I'm happy one of my best friends and my daughter's godmother is coming to Hong Kong next week. Too bad she's only staying overnight for work and we don't have enough time to catch up. Sucks! Good thing she is coming back again after 3 weeks. Am looking forward to the stuff for baby she's bringing and I'll also get to send my godson's present and not spend on DHL.

I was so happy when she sent me her gift for my daughter's first birthday. She got her an apple-shaped tent where baby can play inside. Unfortunately, my baby does not want to go inside it, even if I went inside myself. I tried putting her toys inside and she most she will do is crawl under to get it and then leave again. That's when my hubby decided to make another window so she can crawl inside from one end and outside the other. Forgot that this baby does not like being confined in small spaces since she was little.

I found some cute little tents and tunnels online that would be nice if only I had more space in our apartment or we had a garden.



This little teepee tent from reminds me of Nikki beach in Miami. They have tents as such where you can go inside to drink or do naughty things. Oops!



Speaking of Nikki Beach, how I wish I can go on holiday and see their new resort in Koh Samui! I've been working so hard these days that I am already dreaming of my next vacation. Maybe I can schedule my next fashion shoot there.


Or better yet organize an event at this pretty beach! How I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment