Friday, June 26, 2009

Rainbow Bright

Okay, I don't want my last post to be sad and depressing (on MJ's death). I want to shut my computer with some positive vibes, especially because it's a Friday! Yahoo...

There are a few things that make me happy (yes they all have something to do with shopping). One of which is color! I don't know if it has something to do about being from the Philippines but I love having color in my life, on my clothes, on my walls and simply everything around me. I've never been the black and white type of person, which explains my bold and colorful wardrobe. I used to love going to Kate Torralba's condo because of her dresses with lively prints, bright colors and wacky styles. Says so much about her personality, fun and quirky! Aww, I suddenly miss her and Manila...

Since I am not as thin as I was back then, I started splurging more on my daughter's clothes. Someone has to look good in the family you know, if not me, then at least my daughter! (of course both is also ideal) I just saw a dress worn by Suri and it was so cute and I know it would look good on my baby too.



I love the japanese prints on this dress and the lil bolero that goes with it (although it's too hot to wear that now). I checked the website where it came from and it's this brand called Noku. I swear how does Katie Holmes know about these brands? I am sure every designer is throwing stuff at her just for baby to wear. How I wish it was the same for me and my daughter! I know I mentioned in my former post that I don't want neither mine or my baby's life to be public but if that means shopping at Hermes regularly then I might just change my mind...



Going back to color, I know I like having this around me but not when it's on my baby's new shoes! Was so upset when I saw pink ink on her Pedipeds. Good thing, her shoe was black and patent so the ink is seen inside the shoe and not out. She is at the stage where she loves scribbling and playing with her markers too. Just have to make sure that they are washable (just tell me how the hell I'm supposed to wash baby's leather shoes, does not work). I found some cute washable markers from Crayola and fell in-love with them. I think this is a must-have for baby's who are showing some interest in art. They look like toys but they are actually markers. Lovely!



Gosh, these lil animals remind me of my pet, Kooka (I know, I know it's silly) but I need to shop for more furniture for her house and get her a new outfit. Join me at Pet Society (and earn me some points) so you know what I am talking about! Happy colorful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment