Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pretty Young Things

I am sure you are sick of hearing anything that has to do with MJ now. But, I can't help but think about his songs since they play them in our office. I'm now suffering from LSS- last song syndrome. "PYT. Pretty young thing...ahhh!" Okay, I'll shut up now.

Totsnob just featured a couple of pretty young things as usual such as this lil polka dot dress by Il Gufo which is on sale now at Saks Fifth Avenue. I'm not exactly crazy about polka dots in general but my lil girl will definitely look cute in this. Sugar and spice and everything nice!



Oh Chloe! Why do they come up with such beautiful things? Some bags of theirs are to die for. And these lil ballerina shoes for baby are so adorable! I think my daughter would enjoy ballet as she loves dancing, just like her mother! I wish they had these shoes in my size too.



Speaking of beauty and youth, there are two young women who are hitting the spot for me. Nope, I am not turning lesbian but I am sure everyone agrees they are hot. Watch out Penelope Cruz and Scarlet Johansson, these girls are on their way to stardom.

Megan Fox of Transformers


Freida Pinto of Slumdog Millionaire


See who says only blondes have all the fun? These women are definitely more beautiful than Britney Spears or Paris Hilton! Wait til my daughter grows older- hah! Move over, Cindy!

No comments:

Post a Comment