Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sticks and Stones Won't Break My Bones


Now that baby is getting bigger, stronger and more active, I am finding more scratches, bruises, bumps on all parts of her body. That's why no matter how cute she looks in shorts, I'd rather she wear leggings or capris when she's out playing or else her legs will have all these marks already.

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this product being featured in Totsnob. It really looks silly for kids to wear helmets if not on a motorbike but it does make sense if kids are a bit on the naughty side. The other day I saw my daughter hanging on to the bunk bed in her room and tiptoeing on top of her drawers. I could have gotten a heart attack, I swear! I think I have a gymnast of a daughter...

I think I'd rather my baby looks silly in this Mickey Mouse looking helmet than her breaking her head one day. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment