Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pretty in Phillip (Lim)



My fave designer at the moment is Phillip Lim. Nope, not that I am turning Chinese after living in Hong Kong for a while now. I just love his stuff as they are quite a bit bold and sees no boundaries. His pieces are fun and adventurous but not as awkward as that of Vivienne Westwood. There is still a certain sophistication and sassiness in his stuff. Gosh, what would I do for a shopping spree of his collection.

What's great is he does not only have great clothes for women, but has quite a few stylish pieces for baby too. The kid that wears Phillip Lim, is a true-blooeded fashionista. I would love my daughter to get one of his coats, but at US$375, umm maybe I can buy it for her when she turns 18? Oh well, there's always Zara!

No comments:

Post a Comment