Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hobo Hopping

Okay, okay! I know I am supposed to be really happy with what my hubby gave me. I am! I still am! But I'm only human and I want more... Of course, I don't want my bag to get worn out and need something else to alternate it with. Also, it's a bit on the flashy and dressy side so it doesn't go well with t-shirt and jeans. I need a casual, slouchy neutral colored one...

My hubby said he doesn't want to hear me talking about another bag again and told me to wait a bit before I purchase another one. But, he agrees I shouldn't use the other one too much (at least we agree on something). He said at the end of the day, it's I can do whatever I want. It's up to me if I don't mind having a dent on our bank account because of all the things I want to buy. Great! He is using the guilt trip approach. I tell you it is not working...

The contenders for my next purchase include...

BV. I know everyone has this (especially in Hong Kong) but that's because the quality of this bag is just tremendous. The leather is so soft and yummy. I am liking it in Ash or Crimson.


Another Loewe. I know it's kinda stupid to have another bag with this huge padlock but it is exactly what I am looking for. Nice leather, slouchy shape and beige. I am officially addicted to Loewe (my hubby is too, he just bought luggage from them after he saw my bag, arent' we a couple?). I think it's too much to have another ostrich though like this Asian celebrity, she wears it so perfectly though.



Givenchy. I like the nightingale but have a problem with handheld bags plus the fact that everyone has it. It's actually an impractical bag so I prefer the Sacca. There is one that just came out in faux crocodile and looks really nice. It's in black though but tell me of any woman who is complaining that she has too many black bags (no such thing!)



What a dilemma! I better work harder on my next project so I can get another bag fast. I want all...

No comments:

Post a Comment