Saturday, August 15, 2009

Catwalk Calling...

Mastercard Luxury Week is coming up soon. I must admit the list of brands participating are not as exciting as last year's. Oh well, if it just means another excuse to dress up, party and mingle... then ok, I am going! Actually, it's more work for me than pleasure (yeah right)! Not only will I be scanning the latest collections of Shanghai Tang, Diana Von Furstenberg, new RTW collection of Kate Spade, sexy lingerie from La Perla and Escada, but will be eyeing the brand managers to get them to advertise in the new magazine we are launching. See, it is a bit stressful!

What I'm excited about more than the booze is tha-tha- Thakoon! Yes, he is coming to Hong Kong. This hot Thai designer is such a hit in New York. Not only is he co-starring in the September Issue with Anna Wintour but he was designer for Gap's shirt collection. I must say his designs are so fresh, fun and just fabulous! Unfortunately, I don't have tickets to his show yet. I gotta work it...





Wanna come?

No comments:

Post a Comment