Sunday, August 23, 2009

Life in the Fast Lane


Don't hate me for not writing on my blog. I felt that I had too much on my plate last week that I got myself a panic/anxiety attack. I guess I was overwhelmed from traveling to Shenzen, thinking about moving to a new apartment, solving problems regarding my project, waking up in the wee hours of the morning because my daughter was teething and wondering what bag to buy next. Plus, I have a blog to maintain and Kooka to take care of. I think I officially overstretched myself.

What's great about it is:

a) hubby is more caring now and is worried about me
b) ... which means he realizes we need a vacation so we are planning our next trip
c) ... and is forced to get me a new bag ASAP
d) I have a doctor's certificate for work that also says I need a break
e) gives me all the reason to visit the spa or lie on the beach
f) the maid needs to sleep in so she can wake up when baby is crying at 4am
g) I have to stay away from alcohol

Except for the awful feeling of getting a heart attack, fainting or just going crazy, I think anxiety attacks are positive. It's my sign that I need to slow down, take it easy and stop thinking I am superwoman. Sometimes I turn into a control freak and want to do everything myself instead of delegating tasks. Not good!

Hmm, does that mean I need to hire a ghost writer for my blog for the meantime?

My requirements:

a) Must be a shopaholic,
b) Must be a mother who does not know what the hell she is doing,
c) Must be mentally deranged, daft, idiotic, erratic, flaky, kooky, loony, screwy, silly, wacky or nutty

Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment